Wow look at that fancy text I must really mean business huh.GIVEAWAY TIME!
Well that’s swell apostates but what can we actually win?
- One item of your choosing from Land of Rapture
How on earth do we enter?
- Reblog this post as many times as you want. Likes don’t count. No giveaway blogs. Don’t spam your followers or my dash with notifications.
Do we have to be following you?
- No but who says no to a couple more followers huh? If you like crying about Bioware games then I’m your gal.
Are there any extra ways we can enter?
- FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK THAT! Following landofrapture.tumblr.com guarantees you an extra entry into the giveaway. BONUS - Buying something from Land of Rapture whilst the giveaway is active gives you a whole 3 more extra entries to win. Just put your tumblr name into the “Messages to seller” box when checking out from the store. So if you reblogged the post, followed Land of Rapture on tumblr and then purchased something that’s FIVE entries to win something. Hot damn!
Enter code TUM10 on the store for the next week and get 10% off your whole order!
Giveaway ends 25th of June. Winner will be contacted within 24 hours. Must be comfortable giving me your address. This is open worldwide. Enjoy!
Via if it's about survival
Trailer: ‘The Lego Movie’ - Feb 7
Directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, with the voices of Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell, Elizabeth Banks, Will Arnett, Nick Offerman, Alison Brie, Charlie Day, Liam Neeson and Morgan Freeman.
Picking up serious ‘Toy Story’/’Wreck-It Ralph’ vibes from this. I don’t hate it.
There is nothing in my life more important than this at the moment.
This certainly doesn’t help with my current Lego addiction that is suddenly came up.
See guys, Warner Bros. finally put Wonder Woman in a movie…
I’ve always sort of wondered what Odin’s plan was for breaking the news to Loki.
oops i made a comic in which nothing happens
the full mecha lok au thing i did for no particular reason
What if sleeping beauty became a knight instead?
A mini project I’ve been thinking about for awhile. You can find a backstory comic [here].
Via No Sign Of Intelligent Life Here
- Avengers (that includes any of the individual characters movies)
- Star Trek
- Star Wars
- And pretty much anything that’s action or targeted to guys
A guy friend of mine today said it was weird that my friend had all the X-Men movies because she was a girl. Needless to say we almost threw him out of the car. So I would like to prove to him that just because we have vagina’s that doesn’t impair us from enjoying an action film.
Women of tumblr please back me up.
“Anyone can be a Father, but it takes a real man to be a Dad.”
Happy Father’s Day!
Via Bend It Like Korra